Cell Phone Recon - Cell Phone Tracking Device/Software: Cell Phone Recon is an ingenious and prudent software that
allows you to track, trace and monitor your mobile phone. It can monitor GSM text messages, call logs, email sent and received as
well as the geographical location of the phone. Cell Phone Recon allows you to back-up your mobile phone and have a detailed
record of its activity. > What's more, the Cell Phone Recon uses advanced GPS tracking, which will pinpoint the exact location of
the phone via Google Maps every 15 minutes. If the phone is not in direct sight of a satellite, GSM technology will be used to give
an approximate location for the phone within a 500 meter radius. Set Up: The software is simple to set up and use, all you have to
do is install a small application on the phone, provide your phone's IMEI number, and the information will be displayed on the easy
to use admin panel. Even if the mobile phone's records are deleted, the data will still be available for you to view via the secure
online account. With the phone owner/user's consent, you can use the software to monitor your teen, employees, and children for
safety and security.
* One purchase gives you unlimited access to the software for five years from the date of activation, and includes
unlimited data storage. Software / one serial key can be used by only one phone at any given time; however it can be
transferred to other phones.
Features & Uses:
• Install the program on your own phone to use as a backup device • View text messages sent and received
• Monitor call logs. Calls made, received, and missed calls.
• Monitor emails, both received and sent by the phone
• GPS tracking and GSM Tracking is displayed on a Google Map link
• Locate your phone if it is lost or stolen • Find out the whereabouts of your loved ones
• Monitor employees and monitor company issued phones
• Keep track of your children's cell phone habits
• Five years unlimited service with each purchase
• Get detailed records of all phone activity
• Monitor numbers dialed - even if the call logs were deleted
• Access information from any computer with an Internet connection
• Installs in minutes and is simple and easy-to-use
• Automatically backs up all of the phone's data in the background
• Monitor all incoming and outgoing SMS text messages
1. How does the software work? The software works by installing a tracking module to the compatible cell phone. It then sends
information via the Internet to the server when activity is being detected. The user can login to the website and view the activity.
2. What’s included in the box? A stainless steel gun metal web key which is required to start the activation process. A detailed user
manual and 5 year license.
3. Is there a yearly subscription fee to pay? No, your one time purchase is valid for five years. If you wish to renew after that, please
check the site or contact the place of purchase.
4. Is the cell phone user charged for the information sent? Every bit of data that is sent is accumulated to your monthly allowance in
terms of kb/s of data. You need to check with your service provider. In many cases, data allowance is unlimited under the terms of
your contract. Please note the actual amount of data that is sent is minimal, as mostly it is small amounts of text with basic
5. Can I use the key code more than once? Yes, you can use the key code on any amount of phones. This means you can install the
application on different phones providing it is only working at one phone at a time. To monitor 2 or more handsets you would need to
purchase a key for each handset you wish to monitor.
6. Can I hear or record the call conversations? No
7. Will it show me the entire email and SMS messages? Yes, it will show the text body of incoming/outgoing SMS and email messages.
8. Do I have to install any software on my computer? No there is no software to install on the PC, the software is web based. The
only installation required is on the handset to be monitored. To monitor the handset, go to www.cellphonerecon.com/admin
9. Will the cell phone user know the application is installed on the phone? No, the user will not see the application running. It is only
displayed as a photo viewer application under the settings.
10. Can the application be deleted off of the handset? Yes. Please refer to the user guide section on how to remove the application
from the handset.
11. How do I start the application on my phone? You do not need to do anything once you have installed the application. As long as
you have selected ‘allow permissions’ when installing, the application will be working once installed.
Includes: Each purchase includes one copy of the cell
phone recon tracking sofware and the ability to log on to
CellPhoneRecon.com for a five year period.
Purchase Note: Only (1) ONE cell phone can be
monitored at one time with the software. However, you
can stop monitoring one phone and then track a different
cell phone by repeating the installation process. To
monitor (2) TWO cell phones, you would need to
purchase a quantity of (2) TWO cell phone recon devices
from this page. This is a NON-Returnable (software) item
please check your phone compatibility carefully (below)
before purchasing. Once the safety seal is broken - it
cannot be returned for any reason.
*Legal Disclaimer: The buyer agrees the software will
only be used to monitor cell phones of children or
employees when the owner has given permission for you to
do so. If the software is installed on a mobile phone whose
owner has not given permission, then you could liable for