This is the same pro-grade high-quality DVR
with all the bells and whistles that we use in our large self-recording camera systems. Now, we've attached it to a Mini Pro-Grade CCD Pinhole Camera so you can put it exactly where you need it to record! This is THE Do-it-yourself motion activated - professional grade self recording security for daycare centers, business offices, cash registers, restaurants, retail loss prevention, check in on baby sitters at home, cleaning or maintenance personnel, hot spots for theft, entry ways, exits, loading docks, warehouses, troubled teenagers, checking on spouses, etc.
We've encased our pro-DVR in a hard and durable - shock resistant (meaning "automobile ready") - modern looking aluminum shell. Our technicians had fun putting this bad little camera system together. So please take advantage of us on our current $60 off special! We've pulled out all the stops and our customers love it!
Okay...So how does this thing work? > It's very easy to use! Take it out of the box, supply power to the camera and to the DVR, connect the DVR to your TV with the included RCA cables and program it with the remote control to record exactly the way you want it to record. Then, disconnect the DVR from your TV and remove the extra RCA cables. Now, simply place the mini pinhole camera where you want it to record and supply power to both the DVR and camera. That's it - You're recording in total stealth motion activated video.
Note: We do suggest that the buyer should have a good understanding of audio/video connections - setting up DVRs and VCRs, etc. Download the instruction manual here - and take a look at the multitude of recording options you have available at your fingertips!
Mini DVR (Recording Box) Specifications:
Mini Pinhole Security Camera Specifications:
- Mpeg-4 Compression / High D1 resolution at 704 x 576 / DVD picture quality up to 500 TV line
- Video format: MPEG4/ASF, audio format: MP3 / Frame Rate: 30 frames per second, 15f/s, 5f/s
- Remote control: Yes / Time stamp on videos and pictures / Overwriting when memory is full
- Record video or snap shot optional / 5, 15, 30 frame per second optional / Uses up to 32GB SD card (HCSD card supported also)
- AV out supported / Support Mpeg4/AVI FILE
- Motion detection start recording and snap shot / Manual recording: Yes / Scheduled recording: Yes
- Motion detection recording: Yes / Power up recording: Yes
- Electricity Input: DC 8V-32V / All power adapters included
- Image sensor: 1/3" SONY CCD 420 TV Line
- View angle: 2.8mm lens for 90 degree
- TV Mode: NTSC
- Power requirement: DC12V,300mA
- Waterproof: No
> Includes: Everything you need to be recording just minutes out of the box and your choice of the 8GB or 16GB SD Card model to get you started!