We listened to what you had to say and we came through for you! You're looking at the first Voice Activated USB Flash Drive Voice Recorders on the market today.
- You can retract the USB connector when it is not connected to your computer and you only need to slide one switch up or down to operate it.
- It immediately begins to record in voice activation mode.
- It is designed for small to mid-sized room or face to face recording.
- A full battery charge will allow it to operate for up to 15 hours.
- Because it is voice activated - it saves you a lot of memory space by not clogging up the memory with 'dead time' - or periods of recording when there was not sound to record.
- You can store up to 140 hours (8GB) or 70 hours (4GB) of high quality .WAV format recording.
- Memory: Built-in Flash (4GB, or 8GBs) / Saves files in .WAV format / Connects to USB port.
- Audio Recording playback: On PC....should use earphones through your PC's earphone jack for best sound quality.
- Recording mode: Voice Activated
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li-battery / Battery Indicator: No
- Recording range: approx. 5 - 15 feet or the size of a standard room or office.
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP or higher / Mac OS 9 and higher / Linux
Our manufacturer states that it can record while charging and connected to your computer, but we have found that the recording is somewhat "choppy" when it is attached to your computer. However, when disconnected from your computer (as it is intended to be used) the voice activated recording is very clear and of the highest quality. Always use headphones or earbuds connected to your computer or monitor for the best possible sound quality. We sell this mini voice activated recorder by the truckload on a weekly basis and our private investigator clients love it!
No software installation:
No cables. No batteries. One button operation for high quality voice activated recording.
It looks like, and functions like, an ordinary USB flash drive but records conversations with great ease.
When you finish, stick the flash drive into your computer to instantly listen to what's been recorded.
Use it to record meetings, press conferences, conversations with employees - all with maximum speed and convenience.